Advertising Opportunities in NNBA News and Featured Expert
The National Nurses in Business Association (NNBA) is the most recognized professional association for self-employed nurses and nurses in business. NNBA members benefit from a wealth of resources and services dedicated to advancing and promoting nursing entrepreneurship. NNBA’s network has engaged nurses, leaders and mentors predominantly in the United States with growing global participation.
Advertising opportunities are only available for members of the NNBA. If you are not a Nurse Member, and wish to advertise with the NNBA you would have the option to join as an (individual) Sponsor Member of the NNBA. Becoming a Sponsor Member demonstrates your support of the NNBA and alignment with Nurses in Business. For more information in becoming an (individual) Sponsor Member, Click Here
* For information on Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities contact Michelle Podlesni directly.
To help you decide if advertising with the NNBA may be right for you:
- Our Newsletter subscriber base grows daily. Currently, your newsletter advertisement will reach over 15,000 nurses, two times each month
- The NNBA website gets several thousand visitors a month with an average session duration that exceeds national averages
- Our nurse members are predominantly from the United States; however we do attract nurses globally
- 2019 is more than 34 years of the NNBA advancing and promoting nurses in business
All ads need approval of the NNBA.
All articles need approval of the NNBA.