This eight hour course is uniquely designed to meet the experienced injector’s specific needs. Students must be licensed professionals currently treating patients in an aesthetics practice. Classes take place at Pacific Northwest Aesthetics Academy or our highly skilled trainers can conduct training off site for multiple staff members or one on one private instruction.
This course is accredited for 7.75 hours CME (in house only)
ADVANCED INJECTION TRAINING OPTIONS:
- Advanced Botox- Platysmal bands, Hyperhidrosis, TMJ, Migraine treatment
- Filler injections using a micro-cannula device
- Filler for mid-face volume
- Filler in tear troughs
- Filler in hands
- Filler in the temple region
- Filler in pre-jowl sulcus
- Filler in mandibular area
- Filler in fine lines (smoker’s lines, etc.)
- MicroRenew (combining micro-tox with HA filler)
Corporate rates for lodging available at the Radisson Hotel PDX, includes free shuttle to and from the airport and complimentary breakfast. Our facility is a short walk across the street. Mention Pacific Northwest Aesthetics Academy for discount.