You have an important message to share!
A book is a powerful business tool that gives you authority, credibility, and opportunities. You know you can impact people with your message. You’ve been thinking about writing a book but something stops you.
You’ve looked at write-a-book-in-a-weekend courses that don’t work, or produce an unpolished manuscript.
You think you’ll start your book one day, and that nagging feeling of incompleteness just doesn’t go away.
Finally share your expertise, wisdom and insights in a tangible way – that you can hold in your hands.
Now it is time to get past the block that stops you and write your book.
- Remove the guesswork from writing by using a step-by-step process
- Know exactly what to do to start your book by building a solid foundation
- Stop procrastinating and get your book done
- Discover 3 keys to making your book successful
It is time to get that book out of your head and into your hands.
- Imagine your sense of accomplishment when you finish your book.
- Make an impact on others with your knowledge and open the doors for a better life.
- Finally have a way to express your wisdom and insights in a way that will inspire others.
- Touch the lives of people you’ll never meet.
- Create an awesome book with ease.
In this program you will get
- 6 live group coaching sessions to walk you through a step-by-step process to complete your book and answer your questions to keep you in continuous forward motion
- The recordings of the presentations in case you miss any live sessions or want to review the content again
- Secret Facebook group so that you can test your ideas as you create your book and where you will enjoy the camaraderie of other professionals who are also writing their books.
- How to Get Published, a handbook written by Pat Iyer and Al Brown
- Pat Iyer’s personal feedback on writing assignments
- 4 half-hour sessions with Pat Iyer so that you benefit from personal guidance and her extensive experience as an author
By the end of this program you will have
- A clear understanding of what makes a book sell
- Guidelines on how to make your book compelling to readers
- An easy-to-follow customizable system for writing a book Book Authoring Mastery is presented by Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC, an experienced author who published her first article in 1980. Pat Iyer’s first book, The Nursing Process and Nursing Diagnosis, came out in 1986. It changed her life because it established her credibility as an expert witness, which led to starting Med League, an independent legal nurse consulting business.She ran this company for 28 years before selling it in 2015. Med League had sales of over a million dollars a year the last 5 years Pat owned the company.Pat has written or edited more than 800 books, chapters, online courses, case studies or articles, and thousands of blog posts.
Pat’s 46 books established her authority and led to the creation of a multimillion-dollar business. She is an experienced educator, speaker and trainer and a member of National Speakers Association.
Join us for this course starting March 13, 2019