Calling for all Nurses who have an existing business idea or plan in place but need consulting services in order to launch your business.
We encourage you to start your business now during these times and we are here to help! Prior to the pandemic, Nurses all over the United States started businesses. Research predicted in 2017 that by 2022, the total number of independent workers in the U.S. will hit 47.6 million, reflecting a drastic increase in the number of small businesses. Currently research has predicted an increase in self employment, home based business, online businesses and entrepreneurship and will continue to rise due to the COVID 19 Pandemic.
We will be holding consultations on the following businesses. (if you do not see your business listed and or state listed please email us to inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nurses who work as independent contractors for IV, Integrative Medicine, Botox etc & would like their own company –California Nurses
- Nurses planning to start a home care agency- non medical and medical – All states
- Nurses who already run a home care agency and require compliance review to ensure readiness for state inspection survey- All states
- Staffing Agency for –Florida Nurses
We have 12k startup packages and up!For complete startups!
- Registration and filing business documents/licensing if applicable
- Business compliance
- Branded website, logo, and marketing materials
- Consultant support/mentorship business planning
- Access to our network of partnerships to help you ruin your business
Nurses who sign on before 4/30/20 will receive a 10% discount on services. Please mention NNBA. Your membership will be verified prior to applying the discount.
Consultation slots are first come first serve and by using the book link below.