by Keith Carlson, RN, BSN, NC-BC and Chioma Okeke, RN, BSN, PHN
If you’re a nurse entrepreneur seeking to establish an effective online presence, launching a podcast and Facebook live streaming are powerful ways for connecting with audience and establishing strong relationships. Two of the most respected and successful social media influencers, Keith Carlson and Chioma Okeke, are going to share the basics you will need to go home, launch, and speak to your audiences with your unique voice. Podcasting and Video Live Steaming will support your business growth and broaden your reach.
Join Keith Carlson of RNFM Radio, one of most respected nursing podcasts on the Internet, and Chioma Okeke of Choosing Nursing LLC, for a four-hour podcasting intensive that will teach you all of the basics you will need to go home and launch a podcast to support your business and broaden your reach.
During this preconference workshop, you will learn: From Keith Carlson
- Learn what a podcast is and why you should start one
- Discover how to choose a niche and create your podcast
- Learn how to find affordable help with the tech aspects of a podcast
- Understand the bare bones equipment you’ll need to get started
- Learn the steps of actually launching your podcast
During this preconference workshop, you will learn: From Chioma Okeke
- The do’s and don’ts to Live Streaming effectively
- How to connect with your audiences
- How to leverage your videos to gain partnerships
- How to generate sales without appearing salesy.
Who should attend:
Nurse entrepreneurs, thought leaders, clinicians, or nurse business owners at any stage of their career and business development can all benefit greatly from this exciting pre-conference. If you have something to share with the world, this media is a powerful platform for broadcasting your opinions, products, services, and expertise to the world.