by Deborah Maragopoulos, MN, FNP-BC
With rapidly shifting health care delivery, patients are falling through the cracks wandering from specialist to specialist never getting holistic assessments that will allow them to reach their optimal state of health. They need your medical detective skills to help them get the care they need. Nurse Practitioner Medical Detectives are hired by patients and function like a private investigator to help their patients navigate the web of specialists to secure the right diagnosis and get the best treatment options. This is personalized health care at its best. Underlying the chronic health issues your patients suffer from are core issues that if not identified will lead to more dangerous health issues and ultimately shorten your patients’ lives. As a nurse practitioner, you already have the assessment and diagnostic skills. Time to create greater impact on your patients’ health by honing in on the root cause of their health conditions. This is more than making the right diagnosis. This is using your innate skills to uncover the stealth biochemical imbalances that led to their disease in the first place. This four-hour pre-conference workshop will give you the tools you need to increase your revenues by crafting a super speciality as a Nurse Practitioner Medical Detective.
During this pre-conference seminar, you will learn:
- If you have what it takes to be a medical detective
- How to use a unique Model of Medical Detective Assessment to holistically assess your patients
- Capitalize on the online health coach market to find patients who need and can afford your services
- To develop premium service packages that frees you as a nurse practitioner entrepreneur to work with motivated clients who are ready to achieve their healing goals
- How to vet your patients for their ultimate transformation and your maximum revenues
- Practical tips to evolve your current practice to include medical detective services
- How to craft a plan to scale your business
Deborah Maragopoulos MN FNP blends the Science of Medicine with the Art of Healing. Deborah is the founder of a Full Circle Family Health – the oldest nurse practitioner managed medical corporation in California. Since 1997, patients have come from around the world to seek Deborah’s medical detective skills. Using her unique expertise in neuro-immune-endocrinology, nutritional science, functional medicine, quantum physics, genetics, and metaphysical healing, Deborah has been dubbed The Hormone Queen. Founder of Genesis Health Products, Inc., clinical presenter for Metagenics Advanced Practice Services, clinical endocrine advisor to Genova Laboratory and Sansum Medical Clinic, past president of California Association of Nurse Practitioners, and published author. Deborah‘s dream is to empower nurse practitioners to be the missing link in health care by becoming medical detectives.