Nurses, join us in the San Francisco Bay Area for a FUN, and ‘edutaining’ experience on the theme of Channeling Florence Nightingale: Integrity, Insight, Innovation!
Something for everyone at this unusual conference!
Here are 5 reasons to REGISTER NOW for the Nurses Communication Conference:
- Exemplary speakers including healthcare entrepreneurs and innovators of all types (plus Miss Florence Nightingale!)
- Break-out sessions with Innovation panel speakers;
- Advanced communication workshop using medical improv;
- Part of the proceeds go to our charity partner, Global Educational Development Institute (GEDInfp.com);
- 10 contact hours ( CA BRN license #16931);
- Low registration cost includes wine & cheese reception, thanks to our generous sponsors.
JOIN us June 28, 29th in Walnut Creek (closest to OAKLAND airport and across the street from the Pleasant Hill BART station).
See you there!
Your organizing committee, BANCC