The Kultivate Retreat
Start the year off right by investing in yourself.
Maybe you’ve been thinking about the following but you’re not sure how to make it happen:
- Setting up a budget so you can put more money towards your dream home or vacation
- Thinking about starting a fitness routine but you’re not sure where to start
- Wondering about women’s health issues and looking for a new local women’s health expert to help you achieve health & wellness
- Wondering about how you can use food, meditation, and habits to improve your health, stress & anxiety?
If this sounds familiar, the Kultivate Retreat was designed for you!
Join us for a 24 hour, WOMEN ONLY, retreat January 17-18, 2020 where we pause to #rekonnect, explore, discover, learn and grow with the help of local experts in women’s health, personal finance, personal training, mindfulness, nutrition, meditation and the science of habits.
A ticket to the Kultivate Retreat includes the following:
- Up to 5.75 Continuing Education Credits by the Ohio Nurses Association (ONA), Activity Number: 22896 (Application in process and under review with the ONA)
- Friday Discovery Sessions by Several Local Experts
- Saturday Morning Meditation
- Saturday Action Session to shift your discoveries into action
- Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Snacks & Breakfast including coffee and tea during your stay (alcohol, wine and beer available for purchase)
- Opportunity to purchase tickets for raffle prizes designed for busy women
I’m in–what do I do next?
- Purchase your ticket to The Kultivate Retreat (this ticket is non-refundable)
- Book your room or lakefront cabin at The Lodge at Geneva on the Lake with a special 15% discount code that expires on 1/3/20 (see step-by-step instructions for making an online reservation below)
- Tell a friend to join you and split the cost of the room (or split a lakefront cabin that can fit up to 6 guests and have some special time with your closest girlfriends!)
- Invite your family to join you on Saturday afternoon when the retreat ends at 12PM and make it a weekend on the Lake (or tell them the retreat lasts the whole weekend and stick around for one more day of quiet bliss–we won’t tell, ok?)
What else should I consider prior to The Kultivate Retreat?
- Prepare your mindset so you are ready for connection, exploration, and commitment to what you want to kultivate in 2020
- Book your hotel room early to reserve your spot at the conference & the hotel
- Plan a carpool to Geneva with a friend–road trip!!
- Bring layers to stay warm in the Conference Space at the Lodge
- Bring some cash for the raffle prizes designed with busy women in mind
Instructions for Making Online Reservations (the promo code expires 1/3/20):
- Go to the Lodge website here
- Click “Make a Reservation” at the top of the home page
- Enter your Check-In and Check-Out Dates: January 17-18, 2020
- Click on the “Specials Codes” drop-down and then under “Promo Code” Type in your Promo Code: KULTIVATE
- Pick the room you wish to book
- Fill in your information (at this time, the card you entered will be charged for the first-night stay plus taxes and fees.)
- Click Submit and watch for your confirmation email
Notes about the Lodge
- Reservations are only available via our website
- If booking outside of the contracted blocked dates, make a reservation and then call our reservations department at (866) 806-8066 to extend your arrival or departure dates.
- Call-in reservations will not be accepted
- The group rate/group discount is no longer valid after the promo code expiration date.
- If a reservation is needed past the date listed above, the room will have to be booked at the best available rate the hotel is offering.
- All reservations are based on availability, restrictions may apply, including minimum length of stay. Availability and restrictions fluctuate daily.
Arrival: Friday, January 17, 2020, 12pm
Departure: Saturday, January 18, 2020, 12pm
January 17, 2020
12:00 – 1:00 pm Check-in with Lunch
1:00 – 6:00 pm Expert-Led Sessions on Women’s Health, Finance, Fitness, Nutrition, Mindset & Habits (see below for Speaker Info)
6:30 – 8:00 pm Dinner & Dessert
8:00 pm Conclude
January 18, 2020
7:00 – 7:30 am Meditation
7:30 – 9:00 am Breakfast & Prepare for 11 am Checkout
9:00 – 11:45 am How to Make It Happen: Putting a Plan Together for the Results You Want
12:00 End of Conference
- Ann Konkoly, MBA, APRN-CNM, Midwife, Life Coach, Author & Owner, Authentic Koaching LLC
- Tamsin Astor, PhD, Chief Habit Scientist, Speaker, Author of Force of Habit: Unleash Your Power By Developing Great Habits
- Kathryn Bryan, PhD, Financial Planner & Director of Development, Skylight Financial Group
- Jean Marino, APRN-CNP, NCMP, IF, Women’s Health Expert For Sexual Health & Hormones, University Hospitals
- Gretchen Spetz, MS, RDN, LD, Nutrition Expert & Owner, The Functional Kitchen LLC
- Laura Thomas, CPT-ACE, CPPC, Fitness Expert & Owner, Thomas Fitness Consulting