Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Join the NNBANow.com
There are many reasons why, since 1985, thousands of nurses looking for a change, desiring more freedom, and becoming their own boss, have chosen to advance their careers by becoming members of the National Nurses in Business Association. Here are the Top 5 Reasons You Should Join the NNBA Today!
#1 Nurse Business Owner Network
You will be joining and networking with nurses who have transitioned into the business world over the past 30 years, as well as nurses who are currently transitioning into new professional careers. Our veteran members’ resumes include thousands of nurse-owned businesses, awards, and millions in revenues. The experience, knowledge, and impact of our community is amazing-as well as the support that is provided to fellow nurse entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs. You will have the opportunity to make incredible and meaningful connections by networking with other NNBA members who share your interests and passion.
Current & Relevant
All Nurses Need a Plan B. Drastic changes in the healthcare environment are resulting in a reconfiguration of facilities and threatening job security for many nurses in this country. There is good news in that there are fantastic opportunities for nurse owned and operated businesses to address these changes and challenges. The NNBA stays current on changes and opportunities and provides nurses helpful resources and connections to navigate the current healthcare and business environments.
Role Models and Mentors
Accelerate your learning curve by networking and talking with other nurses who have succeeded in the areas in which you are interested. Membership in the NNBA community opens doors for you to speak with other nurses who have or are currently walking the talk, who share your interests and experience, saving you time, frustration, and worry.
NNBA is driven by its mission by encouraging nurse entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs to: develop, grow and manage their own businesses, developing opportunities locally and nationally for nurses in business and serving the networking and educational needs of our members. We are committed to providing this through the core values of service, encouragement, education, empowerment and connection.
Your Own Business
Are you ready for more flexibility, freedom and control over your financial destiny? We want to assure you that you can do this. We provide you with business planning tools and templates. Leverage your past nursing experience, skills, and life experiences into a rewarding and satisfying career. Control the hours you work, the clients you have, the employees you hire, and work from the location you choose and enjoy.
The NNBA provides up-to-date business opportunities, business education, a national voice and a networking arena for collegial support among nurse entrepreneurs and nurse intrapreneurs.
Our NNBA Nurse Membership provides a full year of benefits for $149.00 and has full access to all the benefits listed:
By becoming a member of the National Nurses in Business Association (NNBA), you join nurses, entrepreneurs, and business owners in the most recognized and leading association for Nurse Entrepreneurship. Since 1985 the NNBA acts as the national voice of nurses in business. With a network of over several thousand nurses, leaders, and mentors, you’ll have access to the support, advice, and encouragement of colleagues who share your experience and aspirations. NNBA members benefit from a wealth of resources and services dedicated to advancing and promoting nurses’ success in business.
Your NNBA Membership Includes:
Mentoring with NNBA President (Nurse Membership only)
Michelle Podlesni, NNBA President and accomplished business woman, has coached managers, executives, and nurses for the past 20 years. Her true passion for mentoring and helping others succeed in business has made her a sought after speaker and business coach, and fueled her Amazon #1 best-selling book Unconventional Nurse: Going From Burnout to Bliss!® With email and phone access to Michelle, NNBA members have direct support and the ability to maximize their membership by Michelle’s talent for connecting you with relevant NNBA members and resources.
Expert Guidance on the Pathway to Self-Employment or Small Business Ownership Including:
- NNBA Newsletter: Read by over 15,000 nurses and leaders throughout the country, the NNBA newsletter is one of NNBA members’ favorite resources! Learn the latest business trends and receive expert insider perspectives. See the career opportunities that are posted, discover which NNBA member is in the spotlight and learn about their business.
You’ll also find information on:
- Discovering your job options as a self-employed RN, business owner, and entrepreneur.
- Selecting a job option doing the type of work you enjoy.
- Obtaining the knowledge needed to provide the service or product.
- Acquiring the business knowledge.
- Writing a business plan.
- Starting and growing your dream.
- NNBA Business Network and Personal Dashboard: NNBA understands the power of a strong professional community! Members can customize their NNBA dashboard, available online to all members, 24/7. From the dashboard, you will have access to your member’s only content, items for purchase, and any new NNBA offerings. You will also have access to the online member’s directory, the events calendar, and your account page including your order history. You can add content about yourself at any time or upload a photo.
- NNBA Events Calendar-Free Advertising and Event Promotion: The Events Calendar is displayed on the outward facing pages of the website, visible to all website visitors. Only members have access to add events they are hosting or attending, allowing members free advertising and promotion for events.
- NNBA Business Advisory Board (BAB): The diverse expertise and mentorship of the business leaders and professionals who serve on the BAB provides NNBA strategic guidance on its goals, objectives, and projects; ultimately benefiting NNBA’s members!
- NNBA Annual Nurse Entrepreneurship & Career Alternatives Conference: NNBA’s signature event, this opportunity allows for members to connect with colleagues and utilize professional development sessions to grow their businesses. Access to industry leaders with best practices, workshops, lectures, and great professional networking! NNBA members receive $100 off registration.
Business Planning & Development Tools
- Business Plan Template: Provides a unique outline and process to help you consider your business’s potential before you invest your money.
- Best Practices: Stay at the top of your game with free “how-to” electronic articles covering 28 business topics. Discover what business is right for you, how to start the business, and how to keep the business successful—everything you need to know from how to name your business, develop a logo, write a business plan, to marketing, and beyond. See a list of how-to articles.
- Continuing Education: Earn continuing education (CE) through NNBA.
Additional Membership Values
- $100 discount upon registration for NNBA’s Annual Nurse Entrepreneurship & Career Alternatives Conference.
- Significant discounts on advertising in NNBA’s newsletter reaching over 15,000 nurses.
- Opportunities to speak at conferences.
- Discounts on all our publications, events and products as well as some of NNBA members products.
- Marketing opportunities on the NNBA website and exhibiting opportunities at conferences.
Answers to your questions
Access for your questions by phone or email.
NNBA’s Credit Card Policy and Compliance
Many NNBA members have requested an auto-renewal of their annual membership so they retain their initial membership rate and that their membership not be interrupted. We will attempt to continue your membership annually without interruption unless you tell us otherwise. At the end of your initial term (12 months), your credit card on file will be charged the rate that was in effect at the time you joined. Should you opt out of the auto-renewal, the current annual membership dues rate will prevail. You may opt-out of NNBA’s auto-renewal by sending an email to admin@NNBAnow.com.
Membership satisfaction has a 100% money back guarantee.The National Nurses in Business Association is a private association. The association reserves the right to refuse membership and to discontinue membership at the discretion of the association. Any membership fee paid will be prorated and refunded. The author and the National Nurses in Business Association shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the information contained in any NNBA product.
Join the thousands of nurses that have benefited from membership in the NNBA and become part of the next generation of the NNBA.