RIH Legal Nurse Consultants, LLC
Ruth Hostler is the president and owner of RIH Legal Nurse Consultants, LLC.She serves the Philadelphia area and Nationwide. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Temple UnIversity in Philadelphia, PA. She completed her Master of Science in Nursing from Widener University specializing in adult-nursing and oncology. Ruth was the Oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist and the Diabetic Educator for the hospital. She was responsible for developing the Diabetic Program for the hospital. Ruth was promoted to the Nurse Manager position on the Bone Marrow Transplant unit. She served on hospital and unit based committees. In addition to the nurse manager position, Ruth was also an Adjunct Clinical Nursing Instructor.
In 2016, Ruth successfully completed the Vickie Milazzo Legal Nurse Consultant program. She works with both plaintiff and defense attorneys. She specializes in personal injury, medical malpractice, product and pharmaceutical liability, toxic and mass tort, workers compensation cases. This allows Ruth to combine her love of medicine and the legal profession.
About My Products and Services
Services Provided by RIH Legal Nurse Consultants, LLC:
- Review and screen cases for merit.
- Identify, organize and analyze pertinent medical records.
- Summarize lengthy medical records and prepare brief to comprehensive reports.
- Assess alleged damages and review medical history for pre-existing conditions.
- Define applicable standards standards of care in medical malpractice cases.
- Identify factors that contributed to alleged damages or injuries.
- Detect tampering in medical records.
- Educate attorneys/clients regarding relevant medical issues.
- Assist in discovery: formulating deposition questions and requests for production.
- Attend IME/DMEs.
My Contact Information
Email Address: email@example.com
Physical Address: 220 Hansell Road, Lansdowne, PA 19050
Phone Number: (610) 626-4758
Alternate Number: (610) 299-1481